We along with our team has been specifically working and combining study from the Hydroponic, Aeroponic, and soil markets in India for sustainable, pollution and chemical free Agriculture. We are now NOCA, SATTVIK and KRUSHI Certified Manufacturing Company.
Our sustainable and efficient production process has been perfected over the course of 10 years following several successful field trials.
ALBATA:”s Royal Larvend is a unique NOCA, SATTVIK and KRUSHI Certified product
1.100% Plant derived solution
- Non-Hazardous and bio degradable solution
- Robust action in less than 48hours.
- Efficacy against 250 types of Larvae including worms, rollers, bores and caterpillars
- Less product consumption compared to conventional products
Effective against diamond back moth, turnip, moth, cabbage moth and the common cabbage butterfly.
- Effective against Armyworm, web worm, Tobacco cutworm, Corn earworm, Beet
Army worm and cut worm.
- Effective against Rice leaf roller, stem borer, fungus gnat, Rice stem borer and Rice green
- Effective against all pests going through Larvae stage.
DIRECTION OF USE:
Shake well before using the Product (Foliar Spray)
Royal Larvend acts as an insecticide and a repellent for crops susceptible to larval pests. After being Applied on plant leaves, it will result in the death of the target insect
Royal Larvend works upon contact or ingestion by disrupting an insect’s development and physiology, plus acts as an antifeedant. Larva Control can be applied as an alternative to conventional chemicals.
Dilution Ratios & Application Frequency
Tank mix is 2ml per litre is recommended for maintenance 1-2 times per month for heavy infestation and initial treatment every 7-10 days
# Why the need for Natural Products?
Presently, Indian soil lacks essentials macro minerals like – Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium and macro nutrients like – Iron, Manganese, Copper and Zinc. As a result, both the root growth and respiration are affected negatively.
Furthermore, the addition of chemical pesticides adds to chemical degradation and crop waste.
Soil degradation has emerged as a rising concern for our country and its population. According to Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation, around 25 million hectares of soil has been degraded due to acidification and salinity (both caused by excessive use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides).
Recent studies have revealed a not-so-surprising effect of excessive chemical fertilizer use on India’s soil. As per a research by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), one-third of Indian soil has degraded due to injudicious use of fertilizers and pesticides.
- Farmers can use our products for with 100% confidence for export purposes as our products are completely natural and have no chemical or pesticide residue
- Since our products are completely natural and safe to use, there is no risk of cancer or other harmful dieses related to inhalation during the use of our products vis-à-vis chemical fertilizer and pesticides
- Our products are clean, made of natural oils, hence there is no risk of dreadful dieses like Cancer, food poisoning, chemical residue etc. to the consumer of crops using our products
ROYAL LARVEND is a plant-derived insecticide that targets over 250 species of larvae. This product is derived from Natural plants extracts of which are toxic to insect eggs and larva, preventing pests from reaching their adult stage. It is applicable on the leaves as a foliar spray, kills on contact or ingestion, and is fast acting. ROYAL LARVEND leads a new class of bio-rational insecticides that have 0-hour REI and no toxicity restrictions