Amruth organic fertilizers is committed to helping Bengal gram & red gram growers
produce better crop with higher profitability. The High Bengal gram & tur gram solution
ensures crops receive the right nutrients &This is scientifically prepared micronutrient
mixture in liquid form for foliar application, which increases the flowers and pod growth.
It increases the size and thickness of leaves. It stops premature falling off blossoms by
making stem stronger. It promotes uptake of nutrients and water holding capacity.
ASTOR helps in the formation of chlorophyll that promotes photosynthesis process.
Its involvement in protein production and enzyme activities in plants.
It helps to increase yield significantly
It enhances seed size, weight and keeping quality.
It is encouraging in uniform flowering and fruiting and helps in cell elongation and growth
Dissolve 2-3 ml ASTOR in one liter of water
Micronutrient Liquids Some precautionary measures to be followed are:
1. Quantity need to be followed strictly as per the recommended rate.
2. Proper mixing of micronutrient fertilizers is required before spray
3. Right stage of foliar application is amenable – After vegetative period (40-45 Days).
4. Time of spray must be carried out: at early morning 6-9 am or late evening (5-7pm) in cool air.
5. Sprayer and its parts like spray nozzle, spray tank should be tide and clean.
6. Spray solution should be transparent.
7. Deficiency symptom of specific nutrient rectified by 3 spray or more
1. Don’t spray before establishment of crop.
2. Don’t use any oxidized salts.
3. Don’t combine with water soluble macro nutrient fertilizers (Like Urea, DAP, etc.)
4. Don’t mix with any herbicides (Like Glyphosate, etc.) and plant growth regulators (PGRs).
5. Don’t spray in abnormal weather conditions (Rain and after noon hours when high temperature).
1 ltr, 250ML, 500ML
Amruth Organic Fertilizers