Trade name : ASHWA SPROUT
Formulation type : Powder
Active ingredient (a.i) : Calcium Peroxide
Potential Acute Health Effects:
- Extremely hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of eye contact (irritant)
- Very hazardous in case of ingestion, of inhalation (lung irritant)
- Hazardous in case of skin contact (corrosive)
- Prolonged exposure may result in skin burns and ulcerations.
- Over-exposure by inhalation may cause respiratory irritation.
- Inflammation of the eye is characterized by redness, watering, and itching.
- Skin inflammation is characterized by itching, scaling, reddening, or, occasionally, blistering.
- Scope of application:Calcium peroxide releases oxygen slowly in contact with atmospheric moisture and used to generate contaminated soils and lakes. It is used as a slow oxygen release source in agricultural application. It is used in the bleaching and deodorizing. Used as a curing agent in rubber, starch modification, dough conditioner, industrial oxidizer, ingredient in deodorizers, cosmetics and dentifrices and in Agriculture, metallurgy, bioremediation, aquaculture, animal rearing, .