Barrix Magic Sticker Chromatic Trap Blue Roll , Use For Thrips , LEaf Miners , Cabbage Root Flies, Water Proof , Non – Drying , Double Side Gumming.
Barrix Magic Sticker Chromatic Trap – Blue Roll
To support farmers in monitoring their crops for sucking pests, Barrix Magic Sticker Chromatic Traps are ideal as they help in identifying the pests, their population and taking relevant remedial action.
An integrated pest management (IPM) tool, the traps are effective in mass trapping when used in recommended quantities. An educative tool too, the traps are an eco-friendly alternative that help in sustained organic cultivation.
The bright blue traps appear like fresh green foliage to the pests and are specially effective proactive measure against identified sucking pest of high risk that include:
- Leaf Miners
- Cabbage root flies
Color Alluring Technology
Colour frequency of the trap (wavelength between 400nm and 500nm) has been selected after testing for maximum target pest attraction.
30 feet LDPE film coated with 2K cps polyisobutylene polymer
- Double side gumming, extra large surface
- Water proof
- Resistant to high temperature (up to 600 C)
- Attracts pests from long distance
- One inch square grid lines for easy counting of fly pests
How to use
- Insert a stick through slots provided at regular intervals in the roll
- Place the trap near crop foliage
- Adjust trap height as the plants grow
How many to Use
Use minimum 2 rolls per acre or 5 rolls per hectare from vegetative stage to harvesting stage, if pest infestation is high increase quantity.
Where to use
- Organic farms
- Open fields
Benefits to farmers
- Timely detection of pests
- Reduce risk of pest outbreaks
- Identify hot-spots
- Organise timing of sprays
Advantages of using this IPM Product
- Cost effective
- Easy to install
- Time saving
- Labour saving
- Effective control
- Improved crop quality
- Increased yield
- Reduce MRLs (maximum residue level)
- Improved export opportunitiesRoll Size : 30 feet x 0.5 feet