Barrix Magic Chromatic Trap Sticker Yellow Roll, Use For Aphids , Brown Plant Hopper , Cabbage Root Fly , Capsids, Cucumber Beetles, Flea Beetles
Barrix Magic Sticker Chromatic Trap – Yellow Roll
30 feet x 6″ Sheet Roll.
To support farmers in monitoring their crops for sucking pests, Barrix Magic Sticker Chromatic Traps are ideal as they help in identifying the pests, their population and taking relevant remedial action.
An integrated pest management (IPM) tool, the traps are effective in mass trapping when used in recommended quantities. An educative tool too, the traps are an eco-friendly alternative that help in sustained organic cultivation.
The bright yellow traps appear like fresh green foliage to the pests and are specially effective proactive measure against identified sucking pest of high risk that include:
- Brown plant hopper
- Cabbage root fly
- Cabbage white butterfly
- Cucumber beetles
- Diamondback moth
- Flea beetles
- Frog hoppers
- Fungus gnats
- Leaf hoppers
- Leaf miners
- Onion fly
- Shore flies
- Stink bug
- Tea mosquito bug
Color Alluring Technology
Colour frequency of the trap (wavelength between 500nm and 600nm) has been selected after testing for maximum target pest attraction.
30 feet LDPE film coated with 2K cps polyisobutylene polymer.
Roll Size : 30 feet x 0.5 feet
- Double side gumming, extra large surface
- Water proof
- Resistant to high temperature (up to 600 C)
- Attracts pests from long distance
- One inch square grid lines for easy counting of fly pests
How to use
- Insert a stick through slots provided at regular intervals in the roll
- Place the trap near crop foliage
- Adjust trap height as the plants grow
How many to Use
Use minimum 2 rolls per acre or 5 rolls per hectare from vegetative stage to harvesting stage, if pest infestation is high increase quantity.
Where to use
- Organic farms
- Open fields
Benefits to farmers
- Timely detection of pests
- Reduce risk of pest outbreaks
- Identify hot-spots
- Organise timing of sprays
Advantages of using this IPM Product
- Cost effective
- Easy to install
- Time saving
- Labour saving
- Effective control
- Improved crop quality
- Increased yield
- Reduce MRLs (maximum residue level)
- Improved export opportunities
There are no reviews yet.