Barrix Magic Sticker – Yellow sheet Mini, Double Side Gumming With Extra Large Surface , Water Proof , Attract Pest From Long Distance , Use for Farm
one pouch contains 10 sheets – 23×10
To support farmers in monitoring their crops for sucking pests, Barrix Magic Sticker Chromatic Traps are ideal as they help in identifying the pests, their population and taking relevant remedial action.
An integrated pest management (IPM) tool, the traps are effective in mass trapping when used in recommended quantities. An educative tool too, the traps are an eco-friendly alternative that help in sustained organic cultivation.
The bright yellow traps appear like fresh green foliage to the pests and are specially effective proactive measure against identified sucking pest of high risk that include:
Aphids, Brown plant hopper, Cabbage root fly, Cabbage white butterfly, Capsids, Cucumber beetles, Diamondback moth, Flea beetles, Frog hoppers, Fungus gnats, Jassids, Leaf hoppers, Leaf miners, Midges, Onion fly, Sciarides, Shore flies, Stink bug, Tea mosquito bug
- Double side gumming, extra large surface
- Water proof
- Resistant to high temperature (up to 600 C)
- Attracts pests from long distance
- One inch square grid lines for easy counting of fly pests
Benefits to farmers
- Timely detection of pests
- Reduce risk of pest outbreaks
- Identify hot-spots
- Organise timing of sprays
Where to use
Organic farms, Open fields, Plantations, Greenhouses, Tea/Coffee estates, Gardens, Nurseries, Orchards, Mushrooms farms and Poultry farms
How to use
- Insert a stick through the slots in the sheets
- Place the traps just above the plant foliage in low crops and in taller crops, 5ft above the ground level
- In greenhouses, additionally use near vents and doors for better monitoringBarrix Magic Sticker Mini Sheet Size : Half of A4 Paper size
There are no reviews yet.