Mode of Action:
Acetobacter Spp. is obligatory aerobic nitrogen-fixing bacteria that are capable of nitrogen-fixing in the roots, stems, and leaves of sugarcane plants.
1. It fixes the atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available to crop.
2. It promotes root proliferation and increases the number of rootlets, resulting in the uptake of nutrients from the Rhizosphere.
3. Harmless and cost-effective agro-input.
4. Longer Shelf-life.
5. Higher and static bacterial count.
6. Add nutrients to the soil / make them available to the crop & secretes certain growth-promoting substances which are very useful for plant growth.
7. Help the proliferation and survival of beneficial microflora in the Rhizosphere.
Easy to use
Permitted Organic Input by NOCA as Per NPOP standards of Govt. of India
2 ml / Litre of water