- CFU: – 2×108 /ml
- Solubility:- Water Soluble
- Shelf Life: – 1 Year
- Dosage:- 2ml/ Liter
Mode of Action: The microbe, Frateuria spp. is a beneficial bacterium capable of mobilizing available Potash into near the roots of the plants. It works well in all types of soil especially, low K content soil. Use of such bacteria in powder form can increase the availability of more potash in usable form to the plants.
- Improves resistance of crop against disease and stress conditions.
- Secretes growth hormones to increase crop productivity.
- Enhances soil health and soil fertility.
- In addition to P it increases micro nutrients’ availability to plant from the soil.
- Encourages faster root growth for water and nutrient uptake
- Helps to increase the crop yield.
- Harmless, Eco-friendly and low cost agro-input.
- Longer Shelf-life
- Higher and perfect bacterial count
- Permitted Organic Input by NOCA as Per NPOP
- Standards of govt. of India
Application and Dosage:
KMB liquid: For Foliar application 2 ml / Liter.