(Dr. Bacto’s Pancham Gold Granules)
Mycorrhizae are symbiotic relationships that form between fungi and plants. The fungi colonize the root system of a host plant, providing increased water and nutrient absorption capabilities while the plant provides the fungus with carbohydrates formed from photosynthesis.
Dr. Bacto’s Pancham Gold (Mycorrhizae) granules are our unique formulation to increase the plant growth and yield and enrich the soil condition.
• Increases the organic matter of soil and improves soil structure.
• Increase and facilitate nutrient and translocation from the soil and root cuticle parenchyma to Xylem, Phloem, elements like nitrogen, potassium, iron, manganese, magnesium, copper, zinc, boron, sulphur and molybdenum
• Enhances the root and shoot development/elongation.
• Effective in overcoming the stress condition like drought, disease incidence, and deficiency of nutrients
• Improve soil structure by improving the count of Microflora.
• Help to create crumble form in the soil to increase water holding capacity and its aeration.
• Promote the development of chlorophyll, sugars, and amino acids in plants and aid in photosynthesis.
• Promote seed germination in a short time, greatly increase harvest and fruit quality
Dosage: 8 to 10 kg / Acre