HOUSE FLY CATCHER WITH FOOD & GEL LURE
These are good carriers to communicable diseases such as
• Fly plagues • Botulism • Helminthic infections
• Anthrax • E. coli infections • Ophthalmic infections
• Avian cholera • Diarrhoea • Poliomyelitis
• Fowl pox • Bacillary dysentary • Myiasis
• Avian tuberculosis • Typhoid & part typhoid • Mycoplasm
• Bird flu • Salmonellosis • IBDV and viral infections
Musca domestica is the only solution which don’t need to spray, don’t need electricity, easy to use, no special skilled
labours required, zero maintenance.
Where to use:
• Livestock areas of Poultry, Cattle sheds, Piggery, Fishery, Horse stables etc.
• Food Processing Units
• Butcher/Meat Shops
• Juice shops
• Hotels & Party Halls
• Dumping Yard
• Street Vending Shops
• Fruit Shops
• Vegetable Shop
• Tea Stalls
How many to use:
2traps /shed. If the density of housefly population is more, then number of traps can be increased.
How to use:
1. Cut open the Food Powder Lure pouch and add contents to the base bowl, add 150ml of water and stir.
2. Squeeze the Gel Lure contents on the rims of perforated cone.
3. Place the applied Gel Lure cone on the collar.
4. Now fit the transparent cap to the collar.
5. The assembled device can be placed on the ground or shall be hanged at the height of 1 to 2ft above the
6. After the installation, monitor the trap everyday to know the population density and trap filling level for emptying it.
7. If the trap is completely filled, empty it and clean with water.
8. Apply a fresh Godwill Food Powder Lure and Gel Lure
Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes. If in case contact, wash thoroughly with water. Keep away from children,
food stuffs and feeds. Harmful is swallowed – get medical attention. User assumes all risk and liabilities resulting from handling, use or application.