Technical Name :Propiconazole 25% EC
Directions of Use: Measure out required quantity of the product and mix it well with small quantity of Water. Add the remaining quantity of Water as specified with thorough agitation for volume of application through Knapsack Sprayers or High Volume Sprayers
|Crop||Diseases||CIB DOSE Ltr/ Ha||Water volume litre/ha|
|Rice (Paddy)||Sheath blight (Rhizoctoniasolani f. sesakii)||
|Blister blight||125-250 ml||175-250|
|Soybean||Rust||500 ml||500 ml
- It is a systemic fungicide
- Belongs to the triazole group
- Broad spectrum fungicide
- Effective against all group of fungus: basidiomycets, ascomycetes and deuteromycets.
- Absorbed by leaves, roots and seeds.
- It moves acropetally
- It has xylem movability action
- It has a long residual effect, hence gives control of diseases for a longer period.
- Harmless to honey bee and beneficial insects
- Easy Compatibility with other pesticide
- It improves the grain quality/shine and milling quality.
- It has Anti-sporulant properties and reduce secondary spread
MODE OF ACTION
- It has both preventive, curative and eradicative action
- After the application it is rapidly absorbed by leaves and stems
- It is translocated to the all parts of the plant through xylem.
- GOLDFINGER is a systemic fungicide which inhibits biosynthesis of Ergosterol in the fungal cell wall a principal sterol in the fungus essential for membrane structure.
- Leading to the death of the fungus and instant plant protection.
METHOD & TIME OF APPLICATION
- Apply GOLDFINGER as foliar spray.
- Apply before the disease initiation or immediately when first symptoms of disease are noticed.
- Although spray interval depends on severity of the disease.
- If infection is severe repeat spray at an interval of 14 days or after 21 days in case of moderate infection.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS & ANTIDOTE
- Wear safety equipment’s such as gloves, aprons, masks, etc.
- Sufficient water quantity should be used to for proper coverage and effective performance.
- Spray in the direction of wind.
- Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
- Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
- Avoid inhalation the spray mist, fog and vapours
- Take bath properly after application
- Antidote – No specific antidote.