Technical Name :Acetamiprid 1.1% + Cypermethrin 5.5
TADACHE is a premix emlsifible concentrate containing acetamiprida.i @ 10 gm per litre&Cypermethrina.i. @ 50 gm per litre formulation It is recommended for control of sucking pest & bollworm in cotton crop.
Crop Common name of pest
|Crop||Common name of pest||a.i.||Formulation||Dilution in water (Ltr)||Waiting period between last spray to harvest (in days)|
|Cotton||Aphid, Jassids, Thrips and bollworms||10+15||1.00||400-1000||30|
Direction of use:-
Plant protection equipment. It is recommended to use Knapsack sprayer or motorised knapsack sprayer fitted with high or low volume nozzle.
Take the measured quantity of insecticide and add to it a small quantity of water mix thoroughly then add remaining quantity of water, stir well to form a ready to use spray. Do not spray against the wind. The product is toxic to honeybees and avoid spraying during foraging time on crops.
- Keep away from food stuff , empty food stuff container and animal food.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Avoid inhalation of the spray mist
- The package container the insecticides shall be store in separate rooms or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles or shall be kept in separate almirah under lock and key.
- The rooms and premises meant for storing the insecticides shall be well build Dry well-litventilates and of sufficient dimensions to avoid contamination with vapour.
- Chemical Composition:Actamiprida.i 1.10%w/w
Cypermethrina.i 5.50% w/w
Calcium salt of dodecyl benzene sulfoinc acid and alkyl phenol ethoxylate 5.20% w/w
Polyoxyethylene fatty glycerides and calcium salt of doddecyl benzene suffonic acid
N-methyl pyrolidone NMP 5.00% w/w
O xylene Q.S.
Total 100.00% w/w