An botanical fungicide which displays anti-fungal properties to various fungal infections like powdery mildew, downy mildew, wilt, leaf spots, anthracnose etc.
Composition: Bitter oak, Bitter ivy.
Dosage: 4ml/lt of water. Repeat after 5-7 days. Can be mixed with any chemical fungicides for better results.
Target Crops: All crops.
Features and Advantages:
- Plant cells and checks are free from multiplication of fungi hyphae
- It kills the fungus hyphae
- This product is extract of plants so easy to absorb by crops
- Due to 100% herbal nature, farmer enjoys the benefits of organic crop and thus gets better price in market of his crop and highly beneficial to exporters due to no residual toxicity.
- Highly compatible with all agrochemicals and thus can be mixed with any other product.