Seaweed Extract Seaweed Liquid Fertilizer contains nutrients and trace elements, which enhance the plant growth. It can be utilized as foliar spray or for direct application to the soil as bio fertilizer. The seaweed is extracted with water and then with alkali under specific temperature and pressure. The extract is filtered and concentrated from Marine brown algae. This liquid seaweed fertilizer is also properly packed in different quantities as per clients’ demand.
1) Reduces Biotic and Abiotic Stress (Scavenges the Reactive Oxygen Species that are generated during stress conditions)
2) Bio Stimulation: Modulates Phytohormones inside the plant.
3) Elicitation properties: Helps in plant defense mechanism.
4) Develops immunity in the plant to resist virus, pathogen or fungal attack.
5) Increases soil Microbial count, hence improves structure of soil.
6) Improves the development of roots and shoots.
7) Enhances the uptake of nutrients.
8) Aids chlorophyll synthesis and hence photosynthesis thereby improves Yield and Quality of produce.
9) Increases plant metabolism of proteins & improved tolerance to salinity and herbicide stress.
10) Post-harvest benefits; longer shelf life of produce.
11) Phenological benefits.
Appearance: Thick black liquid, Odour-Marine, pH-9.92, solubility-99.99% soluble, specific Gravity-1.23g/ml, Dry Matter- 41.01% w/w , Organic matter-22.21%w/w, Purity-100 %.