IMEUN is a unique formulation of micronutrients with amino acid, growth-supporting co-factors and biostimulant, consisting of various minerals suspended in amino acids.
The micronutrients are used in such a peculiar form that ensures the bioavailability of these micronutrients to the maximum extent. Such bioavailability of these micronutrients is rarely seen in any other products available in the market.
IMEUN helps the plant to maintain a healthy hormone balance. V-Zyme contains plant based alkaloids which trigers gene expression in plants , induces very strong systemic acquired resistance (SAR) in plants.
IMEUN INCREASES THE PRODUCTION/YIELD IN ALL CROPS BY:
- Allowing the plant to express its full potential to grow.
- Stimulating the root formation and enhancing the absorption of more micronutrients from the soil
- Giving faster recovery from stress, wear and tear
- V-Zyme helps the plant to express more flowering and induces more number of fruits.
- Reducing immature fruit drop and enhances fruit size and quality.
- Promoting vegetative growth in plants and thus helps in vegetable plant cultivation.
- Improving natural resistance to pests and disease
- Minimize the use of pesticides & fertilizers by 40%.
- Helps to give immediate plant development boost at the time when it matters most in the vegetative stage.
- Helps to give maximum trace minerals bioavailability through leaf, stem, seed and root.
- Uptake of soil nutrients, resistance to some pests by enhancing Systemic Acquired Resistance, drought tolerance, stress tolerance, and improves seed germination.
- Helps to give boost to the synthesis of enzymes and the process of photosynthesis
- Reduces immature dropping of flowers, vegetables & fruits. Increases maturity & improves quality.
- Is a natural product, easy to handle, safe to the user and to the environment
- Improves post harvest storage life of vegetable and fruit
- Decrease the pesticide use by 30-40%.
Dosage: 2-3 ml/ltr
1st Foliar application before flowering, 2nd Foliar application in fruiting stage