CHILLY F1 SHINE-610
- Direct Sowing
- Seed rate is 2.5-3.0 kg per acre.
Green chillies can be grown through the year in seedling trays/ seed cups/ small polybags/ seed bed.
- Fill a well-drained seedling tray with cocopeat and plant two seeds per cup. Make sure they are just beneath the soil surface.
- Place the tray indoors for germination and keep the soil moist by misting regularly.
Cover the tray with cardboard to encourage germination.
- Water the seeds carefully everyday with 2 teaspoons of water or use a misting spray so as not to dislodge the seeds.
- Once the sprouts appear, uncover the tray and place it in an area with bright indirect light.
- Fill the cells/cups with a moist coco-peat mediumCaring
- The chilli seeds will germinate in 6-8 days and the sprouts will grow into saplings by the second week.
- Retain one sapling per cup and carefully remove the weaker saplings and place the tray in a sunny spot to promote leaf growth..
- Transplant your seedlings, with the root ball, to a bigger pot (at least 8 inches deep) or raised bed (spaced 2 feet apart) after 30-35 days from sowing in a planting mix of 2 part garden soil & 1 part
- organic manure. Or, 1 part garden soil, 1 part coco-peat & 1 part Vermicompost.
- Water the plant every alternate day in winters with an even shower and feed it with a balanced fertiliser every 15 days
- Your chilli plant will start flowering at the end of 3 months and the chillies will be ready for harvest 70 – 80 days after sowing the seeds and can be harvested for 3 years with proper care.
|GROWING CONDITION||Maintain temperature, black pots for nursaury|
|GERMINATION RATE||80 to 90 %|
|KEY FEATURE||“Shine brand seeds provide Very high pungent, smooth skin , 10 to 13 cms . long uniform & high vigorous, tolerant to fusarium & virus, good for fresh market. “|
|Description||“Shine brand seeds provide Very high pungent, smooth skin , 10 to 13 cms . long uniform & high vigorous, tolerant to fusarium & virus, good for fresh market. “|
|REQUIERED FERTILIZER||Test fertilizes|
|Brand||Shine Brand Seeds|