TOMATO F1 ORION
- Tomato seed rate for 1 acre is 200 gm,
- whereas it is about 60 to 80 gms for hybrid varieties
- Deep Red color,
- semi determinate,
- heat tolerant, flat round in
- shape, maturity 55 to 60 days
- tolerant to disease.
- Tomato, (Solanum lycopersicum), flowering plant of the nightshade family (Solanaceae), cultivated extensively for its edible fruits.
- Labelled as a vegetable for nutritional purposes, tomatoes are a good source of vitamin C and the phytochemical lycopene.
- The fruits are commonly eaten raw in salads, served as a cooked vegetable, used as an ingredient of various prepared dishes, and pickled.
- Additionally, a large percentage of the world’s tomato crop is used for processing; products include canned tomatoes, tomato juice, ketchup, puree, paste, and “sun-dried” tomatoes or dehydrated pulp.
GROWING CONDITION Normal GERMINATION RATE 80 to 90 % KEY FEATURE Shine Brand seeds provides red with green shoulder , flat round in shape, determinate , sour taste, after transplanting , tolerant to virus and disease. Description Shine Brand seeds provides red with green shoulder , flat round in shape, determinate , sour taste, after transplanting , tolerant to virus and disease. Showing time -All Maturity of fruit 55-60 days REQUIERED FERTILIZER Test fertilizes Brand Shine Brand Seeds
There are no reviews yet.