Maharana Hybrid Castor Seeds (Arandee ke Beej) Details:
- Suitable for irrigated and non-irrigated varieties.
- The trunk is green in color, with more branched thorny bobda (dodwa) as well as being three-sided against sucking type of insects.It has resistance.
- The crop matures in 150 to 200 days.
- The branches sprout from the lower part of the trunk of the same plant so that the planting distance Non-irrigated is required to be 5 feet X 3 feet or 4 feet X 4 feet.
- Irrigation requires 7 feet x 4 feet or 5 feet x 5 feet. Length of main floor is 2.5 to 3 feet long and long floor is found on each branch.
- Production is good as the proportion of males (crust / fluff) in the lower part of 3 floors is less than other species.