Mahashiva Hybrid Castor Seeds (Arandee ke Beej) Details:
- Excellent variety for irrigated and non-irrigated.
- The color of the trunk is red, the plant is dicotyledonous as well as resistant to Sukara disease.
- The branches sprout from the lower part of the trunk of the plant and the branches are more visible and the planting spacing is irrigated as the plant has girth.
- It is necessary to have 7 feet X 4 feet in the irrigated or 4 feet x 4 feet in the area of non-irrigated.
- The middle floor (loom) as well as the light cut.
- In the lower part of the floor, the male (crust / folio / fuleku ratio) is less than other species, resulting in higher yields.